This half-day trip has family fun stamped all over it.
- You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken on a scenic voyage into the hills of Nisibon in the northeast of the Dominican Republic. And on arrival at Xploration, there’s a warm welcome complete with a presentation on the park
- Then it’s all aboard the panoramic bus for a tour around the park, stopping at lookout points along the way.
- You’ll see the likes of rabbits and deer, all the way to ostriches and emus. There’s the chance to hop off and see the cattle being milked – and enjoy a drink and snack – as well as interaction with the farm animals, including goats, sheep and pigs.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- If you have any health conditions or physical disability please contact us before you make your reservation
- For children 3-10 years we offer a 50% discount (free of charge between 0-3 years).
- In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.
- Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception at a specified time.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility