Enjoy a safe and fascinating experience with underwater walking.
EXPLORE THE MARINE WORLD WITH THE UNDERWATER WALK
Board the boat that will take you to live a memorable adventure of underwater sea walk on the white sandy beach of Bibijagua in Bávaro. After a short ride on our catamaran we will anchor to a natural pool of crystal clear water in the Caribbean Sea, that’s where the real adventure will begin.
After a short safety briefing, all participants will wear a bubble helmet diving. You do not need special scuba diving experience since it is designed so you can breathe normally, you can even wear your glasses or contact lenses if you need them.
Once you touch the seabed 3 or 4 meters from the surface, you will enter a new undersea world. You will be able to walk underwater and observe the bottom of the sea in a unique way: the local sea life, the multicolored tropical fish that live among the corals and sting rays. It will be impossible not to be amazed at the beauty of the surroundings.
For your companions there is the possibility of exploring the seabed as well in the natural pools as its perfect for snorkeling . The visibility and temperature of the water is excellent for these activities all year round thanks to the Caribbean weather.
After living this wonderful underwater adventure you can enjoy the festive atmosphere aboard the catamaran with snacks, drinks and music, to end the ride with an unforgettable party.
1.WELCOME IN A PRIVATE BEACH
2. UNDERWATER WALK
3. SNORKEL AT THE SEA
4. PARTY BOAT
5. NATURAL POOL
6. ENCOUNTER WITH A SEA LION
7. SNORKEL WITH SHARKS AND STINGRAYS
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- If you have any health conditions or physical disability please contact us before you make your reservation
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species
- Children under 90 cm cannot participate in the Seawalk activity, but they can still do the Companion Program.
- Due to safety measures, pregnant women are not allowed to the underwater walk, but they can still do the Companion Program.
- Due to security reasons, the use of cell phones or cameras are not allowed during the immersion.
- Due to safety measures, people with back problems or respiratory conditions are not allowed to participate in the underwater walk, but they can still do the Companion Program.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Seaquarium offers a photograph service, which you can take with you after your visit or download from our website when you get home.