Saona Island is one of the largest natural attractions in the Dominican Republic due to its beautiful beaches and natural beauties, a nature reserve part of the Eastern National Park.
- Travel by minibus to the port, the journey takes 60-80 minutes. You’ll be picked up from your hotel reception in air conditioned, comfortable buses of 10-20 people with experienced drivers. During the journey we can gain insights into the lives of local residents.
- On a catamaran we continue the sea trip and visit the most beautiful beaches of the Eastern National Park. This boat trip takes a long time, so at the end of the day we will come back with a speedboat.
- The first stop is Playa Albanico, one of the nicest beaches of Saona. White sand, crystal clear water and the most beautiful atmosphere We’ll spend 3 hours on this beach.
- Lunch. A varied buffet lunch with a full range of choices. After lunch, you can listen to music, practice bachata and merengue dance and snorkel in the crystal clear water where you can see fish of different sizes and colours
- The next stop is the spectacular view of the Mangrove forests.
- We can see star fish in the world’s largest natural pool with shallow (1,5 meter deep) and crystal clear water, white sand and 400 meters from the beach.
- The program ends at 4 pm and we return to the hotels.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- If you have any health conditions or physical disability please contact us before you make your reservation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The excursion starts on certain days, it is in English
- In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.