The adventure starts as soon as we get to the beach and parasailing will be the first activity.
After about 30 minutes of Paragliding, we return to the catamaran that maintains its navigation until reaching the reefs of Cabeza de Toro one of the best reefs of the area, to dive and practice the underwater activities where you will have the opportunity to see the marine life of incredible shape with a great variety of fish and corals. Here is the place where we will experience Hookah Diving and Snorkeling, the instructor will explain all the rules and instructions in order to have a safe and pleasant experience.
After enjoying the marine life on the coral reef for 1 hour, we return to the catamaran. From this moment the adventure becomes the real party. The onboard crew offers great entertainment and music to make everyone want to dance and have a good time with the rhythm of Bachata, Salsa and Merengue.
You can also enjoy some fresh fruit (pineapple and melon), soft drinks and of course the most delicious national drink, Mamajuana and Ron. We move on to our next stop, the natural pool, take your drink from our floating bar while enjoying the warm waters of the natural pool surrounded by palm trees. This moment is probably one of the highlights of this tour, the scenery is simply amazing and you will feel like you are in paradise.
All in one, a real experience worth trying.
- 9:00 / 2:00 – Arrival to the beach base.
- 9:10 / 2:10 – Welcome, register, and boarding.
- 9:20 / 2:20 – Cruise through the coast of Bavaro, explanation of safety rules and crew presentation.
- 9:45 / 2:45 – Arrival point of aquatic activities. Start of the three activities with rotation amongst the riders. (Snorkeling / Hooka Diving / Parasailing)
- 11:15 / 4:15 – Cruise to the Natural Pool
- 11:30 / 4:30 – Games and animation in the Natural Pool. Drinks served on board and outboard.
- 12:00 / 5:00 – Cruise along Bavaro´s coastline with final destination back to base.
- 12:30 / 5:30 – Arrival back to base.
- 12:45 / 5:45 – Boarding time for shuttles back to hotels
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- Children under 6 are FREE
- In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.