- Private vehicle with driver-guide (up to 6 passengers)
- Local produce demonstration
- Visit a rural school and meet the locals
- Traditional Dominican Lunch
- Anamuya River swim
- Coconut farm visit
- Eco-sustainable activity
Aboard our air-conditioned truck, you’ll be able to roll through the bushes with an entertaining guide to show you around. Meet the locals to find out about their way of life, drop into a rural school and watch typical products being made –you’ll find everything from hand-rolled cigars to rum, coconut oil and chocolate, all for sale at local prices.
After enjoying an all-inclusive Dominican feast, you’ll stop by a coconut farm to learn about the so-called miracle nut and enjoy a delicious brew made from all-natural herbs. You’ll also visit the Anamuya River. Take a refreshing swim or hop on one of the tubes and float downstream, cocktail in hand. This is a rollicking, made-for-selfies outing in the outback.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- As this is a private tour, you are in control. We offer a full-day itinerary which can be enjoyed at your own pace. Your driver guide will be there at your disposal to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Not suitable for expectant mothers or those with reduced mobility