Monkeys aren’t the only thing you’ll see swinging through the trees on this day out – at Punta Cana’s premier primate park, you can fly through the forest canopy too.
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- Enjoy a typical Dominican buffet lunch up in the mountains
- Taste fresh organic products and learn the process of making coconut oil at our Coconut House
- 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
The most complete combo excursion you will find in Punta Cana! Includes the 12 cables of our Zip Lines Adventures and a visit to the Coconut House and a full 45 minutes of interaction with little monkeys, as well as a typical Dominican lunch!
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)