There are few better ways to see the unspoilt Dominican countryside than a Terracross safari.
While this exclusive GO DOMINICAN VACATIONS excursion is geared for mud-splattered, high-octane fun, that’s not all that there is to it. Your expert local guide will bring you to villages and an organic co-op ranch. Here, you’ll learn all about coconut oil, sugarcane, coffee and chocolate as well as the unique Dominican chocolate tea. You´ll get to taste a few of them too, along with the national rum, mamajuana.
Then it’s off for a swim in the cenotes, a rocky sink hole with clear fresh water. As it’s a private ranch, there are fewer crowds and vendors than at other cenotes. Finish off your adventure with an adrenaline-pumping blast on your buggy to Macao Beach. And here, you’ll have time for another swim.
- Off-road Terracross adventure
- Co-op ranch and village
- Cenote swimming
- Macao beach
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- This is one of our Plus excursions
- Terracross drivers must be 18 and over – accompanying children must be at least 6 years old
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility or expectant mothers