Sunset on the Dominican Republic doesn’t come more atmospheric than sitting on a horse at the top of a mountain.
- Sunset horse ride in the countryside
- BBQ dinner at a typical ranch
- Try local food
- Lasso and cigar rolling demonstrations
This evening ride also comes with dinner down at the ranch and a few fun surprises thrown in, too. You’ll round it off with a cigar and brandy on one of the rocking chairs overlooking the land. This tours, which give you a local flavour of the destination while showcasing its unique, authentic and responsible values.
A briefing and welcome drink will get you into the spirit of the evening before you saddle up and set off on a leisurely evening horse ride. Cantering through remote farms and lush green rainforest, you’ll feel at one with nature as you head up one of the mountains – just in time to catch the sun setting over the Dominican Republic.
Making your way back down to the ranch for dinner, you’ll try some local food like Sancocho stew, tostones, yuca and burgers, and watch a cigar rolling demonstration if it takes your fancy. Then chill out on one of the rocking chairs with a brandy or join in the fun with a lasso-throwing lesson.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- Maximum weight restriction: 350lbs
- Children 4 years and younger are not allowed
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup is available from most Punta Cana hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation