The exotic island of Saona just off the coast of the Dominican Republic offers up pristine beaches, swaying palm trees and warm tropical breeze by the bucket load.
- Helicopter flight to Saona Island and back
- Lobster lunch on the beach
- Bird’s-eye view of the Dominican Republic
Preparations for this tour begin the night before, when fishermen catch your lobster ready for lunch the next day. Then once it’s morning, you’ll be taken to the helipad where you’ll climb aboard the helicopter that’ll soon be soaring above beaches, village and country fields with Saona island in sight.
You’ll land right on the beach, and with your feet firmly on the sand, it’s time for a romantic lunch. Lobster cooked the local way served with fish and fresh vegetables. Eat by the ocean, then chill out with a drink on your reserved beach chair before the flight back.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- The helicopter flight may be shared – a private flight can be purchased for an additional fee per person. You’ll have approximately 1 hour on the island – extra time can be purchased. Maximum weight limit per seat – 135kg/ 300 lbs. Subject to weather conditions. From 1st March until 30th June, no lobster will be served due an annual lobster ban
- . Not suitable for wheelchairs. Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply. Bring bathing gear and sunblock. Bring a towel. Bring a hat. Subject to weather conditions