Pure relaxation awaits on this trip to Saona Island. It’s an Insta picture-perfect paradise – covered in exotic flora, with swaying palm trees, powder white sands and clear waters.
We’ll set sail from the pretty fishing village of Bayahibe into the sun-drenched seas surrounding the Eastern National Park. Along the way, you’ll explore the coral reef and snorkel beside shoals of tropical fish before stopping at a natural pool in the middle of the sea.
Once you’re on dry land, you’ll have plenty of time to stroll along the 1km-long private beach or just relax with a cocktail. Although Saona is one of the country’s most-visited areas, there’s an exclusive beach area reserved just for you. Another highlight is the lobster lunch at a beachfront restaurant. And don’t worry about getting thirsty – all your drinks are included.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- From 1st March until 30th June, no lobster will be served due an annual lobster ban – instead they will serve shrimps
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back problems
- Do not use fins for snorkelling to avoid damaging reefs
- It’ll be determined on the day which leg of the journey is by fast boat and which is by catamaran
- The excursion starts on certain days, it is in English
- In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.