*** ONLY FOR GROUPS, minimum 4 people ***
- In the early hours of the morning, we depart from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo (other guests will be picked up). After a short break, we will visit the historical district of Santo Domingo, where we will visit the first cathedral of the new world, Colombus’ house (Diego), the only walkway of the Caribbean, El Condé, the Independence Park and the National Pantheon. After the city visit we will continue to La Vega that is famous for carnivals, a town where every year in February, one of the most spectacular carnival events in the world is held for 1 month. After the famous main square and church of the small town, we head to the mountains to Jarabacoa where we arrive at our mountain accommodation.
- We continue our journey early in the morning to the Yaque del Norte river where we begin water rafting on this fast river, crossing wonderful landscapes. After this adrenaline-inspiring adventure, we set out for a comfortable hike to the hanging bridge by the famous Jimenoa waterfall and then to another waterfall called Salto de Baiguate. After a long and adventurous hike, we can finally relax and head back to your hotels.
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- Departures throughout the year, any day of the month.
- The excursion is in English, German, Spanish, Hungarian.
- Only for adult passengers (min 16 years old).
- Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception or at the airport at a specified time.
- In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.