IMPORTANT! WE ACCEPT ONLY CERTIFIED DIVERS (PADI, OPEN WATER OR HIGHER). THE VALIDITY OF THE DIVER CERTIFICATE WILL BE CHECKED AT THE PORT BY THE DIVE MASTER.
- Travel by minibus to La Romana.
The journey takes 60-80 minutes. Personal check-in at reception. Air conditioned, comfortable buses of 10-20 people with experienced drivers. During the journey we can gain insights into the lives of local residents.
- Catamaran, first dive.
We start our trip on a catamaran, on the Rio Salaó as we approach Catalina Island. Here we do some snorkeling and diving along the northern coast, where besides the coral reefs, we can see a rich marine life and sometimes even big turtles.
- Second dive.
Second dive at a different site.
- Playa Arena Blanca.
We continue our journey to Playa Arena Blanca, one of Catalina’s most beautiful beaches. The white sand, crystal clear water, which creates the most beautiful atmosphere. We’ll spend two hours on this beach.
- A varied buffet lunch with a full range of choices will then be served. After lunch, you can listen to music, practice bachata and merengue dances, snorkel in the crystal clear water where you can see varied marina life
- Return home
The island program ends at 4 pm and then we drop you back to your hotel
What is included:
What to bring:
Know before you go!
- IMPORTANT! WE ACCEPT ONLY CERTIFIED DIVERS (PADI, OPEN WATER OR HIGHER). THE VALIDITY OF THE DIVER CERTIFICATE WILL BE CHECKED AT THE PORT BY THE DIVE MASTER
- This program is designed for kids and adults who can swim
- If you have any health conditions or physical disability please contact us before you make your reservation
- For children 3-10 years we offer a 50% discount (free of charge between 0-3 years).
- The excursion starts on certain days, it is in English.
- In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.
- Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception at a specified time.
- Look for the following logo: ‘GO DOMINICAN VACATIONS’ on the bus